9.19.2008

Color Challenge Results and Fun Stuff!

Well if you remember a few posts back I issued a color challenge to create a card using either: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White (if you think Baby Ryden is a boy) OR Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White (if you think Baby Ryden is a girl)! Here are the results:

Grandma Kathy didn't want to have to choose and doesn't really care what Baby Ryden is as long as it's healthy and happy. So she made both a green and pink card! But she didn't want to make a point in saying that she's not hoping that I have twins! HA HA!





And this is the card I made. I have a feeling that Baby Ryden is going to be a boy. Just a feeling. We shall see in a few weeks though (maybe).


I also wanted to share a few fun things from some other blogs that I read daily!


I thought this was a really fun way to dress up your holiday giftcards! So cute!


And I can't wait to do a scrapbook page based on this. Chris is so creative and I love her kids too!


Hope you enjoy your Friday!

1 comment:

emily anderson said...

mmmm...i love that elephant stamp. that's one of my favorite su! sets!
hey, thanks for stopping by my blog...how crazy you were in the parade...and i totally know life church. my good friend, trudi goes there (trudi gager)...do you know them?
anyways...just curious how you stumbled on my blog?!
thanks for visiting!