7.04.2008

Scrapbooking!

Here are the much awaited scrapbook pages that I created last Friday while I was scrapbooking at church!

These first two pictures are of our first full day at sea and the time we spent relaxing.


This next page was a little bit of a struggle...right Danielle! I love scrapbooking with freinds because they can always give you a little advice or a piece of red cardstock when needed!

Don't you just love that little paperclip with the silverware on it?!


This next page is of our first port of call, Cabo. I used some rubons in the right hand corner. I also have to mention that I love the shapes that decorative paper comes in lately! So cute!


This page of the Land's End rock formations is pretty plain...but sometimes you need a page like that!


This page is also pretty plain. I wanted to fit all of these pictures from our excursion in Mazatlan on one page. We went 4 different place so I divided the page into 4 slots. I think there are 15 pictures on this layout!


And the last page for today is about our last stop in Puerto Vallarta. I love the torn edges with the ink and also the cirlces that I made with my couzzle!


Close up!

I hope you all have a great 4th! Be safe and have fun!

No comments: