7.09.2008

About My Scrappy Self

1. Name your ONE favorite scrapbooking topic.
Everyday life. I like to record things like how many flip flops I have or how I love to see wet paw prints on the deck. It's those things that I never want to forget!

2. Where is the ONE best place you've been to?
I have to say Disney World! We went there on our honeymoon. First of all, we were there to celebrate a great thing that happened in our lives AND it's just so much fun!

3. Name ONE thing you do everyday.
Read Blogs. My list is growing and growing! It's rather crazy! I have exactly 60 blogs in my favorites right now. CRAZY!

4. Tell us ONE thing that pretty much everyone knows about you.
I love to scrapbook!

5. Tell us ONE thing that everyone doesn't know about you.
I have 16 pictures of my puppies in my cubical at work and 10 pictures of my of me and my husband. I love pictures!

6. Tell us ONE thing that got you into the hobby of scrapping.
I was in to it before I met Margie but I really kicked it up a notch and signed up to be a Stampin Up demonstrator because of her! And then I met Colette. The combination of Margie and Colette is just SUPER!

7. Tell us ONE thing that you want to accomplish in the next 6 months.
Get the garage and the crawl space cleaned and organized! That was my goal this year. I need to get motivated again to get moving!

8. Name your ONE favorite scrapping tool.
I don't think I could get anything done without my 12" paper trimmer!

9. Name your ONE favorite source of scrapping inspiration.
I love Creating Keepsakes magazine but I also think that when I buy new things, it inspires me too!

10. How has your scrapping changed since you FIRST started?
I only use Stampin Up cardstock now because it's AWESOME (and heavy...80lb.)! I used to only use white backgrounds too so now I have color in my life! Also...I use a lot of ink and stamping in my scrapbook pages! I would have never thought of that before!

What about you all???

2 comments:

chris jenkins said...

1. ITA - everyday life is the best
2. Maui - truly it is paradise.
3. check my e-mail
4. i never sleep.
5. i'm kinda messy, i am just good at pretending i'm not.
6. my girlfriend lisa hooked me onto it.
7. lose 20 pounds.
8. Photoshop
9. catalogs and print advertising
10. i am much more conscious of design principles.

hope the summer is going well for you :)

Anonymous said...

1. Name your ONE favorite scrapbooking topic.
I am a novice scrapbooker, but right now I am enjoying theme scrapbooks, like the one I am working on now is a scrapbook of pictures of my 2 daughters together...as they were growing up and as young adults. I have enjoyed going through my pics and picking out just the pics of the two of them! The next scrapbook will probably be some old photos from my husband's family.

2. Where is the ONE best place you've been to?
This is difficult for me to decide...but I would have to say Colorado...because I've been there so many times and I love it! In fact that is one of my scrapbook ideas...Colorado vacations over the years!

3. Name ONE thing you do everyday.
I am obsessive about reading and sending e-mails!

4. Tell us ONE thing that pretty much everyone knows about you.
I like to cook and eat!

5. Tell us ONE thing that everyone doesn't know about you.
My office at work is a mess. But I'm working on it!

6. Tell us ONE thing that got you into the hobby of scrapping.
My daughter Kim got me hooked!

7. Tell us ONE thing that you want to accomplish in the next 6 months.
Work on the clutter in my house!

8. Name your ONE favorite scrapping tool.
My scanner? I'm new at this so I'm still learning what is essential to scrapbooking!

9. Name your ONE favorite source of scrapping inspiration.
My daughter Kim and her creations!

10. How has your scrapping changed since you FIRST started?
Well since I'm just getting started, I think my scapbooking has changed as my card-making skills have improved.