7.09.2014

All About Kids!

We are sharing projects that are All About Kids today over at SSINKspiration!  

Today I am showing off one of my latest Project Life Layouts because they really are mostly about my kids!

Here is my project...



And here are a few details that I love about it...


I love that the @SoSocial Stamp Set works so well with scrapbooking!  You can see it used on the SUNDAY card: "@oneraddad".



I love the little goodies in the Accessory Pack for the Playground Project Life Collection.  The star washi tape and the corrugated accents are just perfect for kids!



One of the greatest things about stamps and StazOn ink is that you can stamp directly on a picture if you want!



Here's a fun tip: I like to add extra pictures and artwork in the middle of some of my layouts.  The 6x8 page protectors fit perfectly in a 12x12 album to showcase a few of your favorite pictures that don't fit in your 12x12 layout!



More pictures.



Of course I have to save the handmade cards from our kids to Daddy for Father's Day!



I also save artwork!



Brooke (age 5) is getting really good at drawing pictures.  This is the picture that she drew for Daddy for Father's Day.  She is driving the boat and Daddy is "surfing" behind with the Little Mermaid.



Brooke also helped Noah (age 2) draw a picture for Daddy.  He wanted an airplane, a blue one!


Project Life is perfect for documenting the everyday lives of your kiddos.  It's quick and easy and so cute!  I hope you enjoyed my project today and I also hope that you will stop by SSINKspiration to see what the other Design Team Members created for you today!

No comments: