7.25.2014

Friday Favorites

It's time for another Friday Favorites over at SSINKspiration!  I love this post...seeing what everyone is loving at the moment is so inspiring!  So make sure you check out all of the Design Team Favorites over at SSINKspiration today!


Here is my favorite of the moment...




And here is my card...


This is another card that I created for the Display Boards at Convention.  I love the #Hello Stamp Set!  The Circle images are perfect for the NEW 2" Circle Punch...which I love!

I hope you enjoyed my card today!  See you back here soon!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Smokey Slate
DSP: Flashback (Don't forget to Buy 3, Get 1 Free!!)
Stamp Sets: #Hello, Gorgeous Grunge, Point & Click
Ink: StazOn Black, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler
Punches: 2" Circle, 3/4" Circle
Tools: Paper Snips
Embellishments: Candy Dots - Neutrals, Regals, Subtles
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Stampin Dj said...

You keep posting cute stuff with this set... ;)