7.01.2014

My Paper Pumpkin Pinwheels

Today over at SSINKspiration we are showing you how to create a pinwheel!  You won't want to miss it!

BUT...if you received the June 2014 My Paper Pumpkin Kit you already know how easy it is to make a pinwheel!  The June Kit came with supplies enough to make 24 pinwheels!!!


I created 12 of them in just about 15 minutes!  I plan on taking them to our 4th of July celebration this Friday.  We can use than as decoration and then let the kids play with them.  They don't spin, but I still think the kids will have fun with them!



Here is a close up!  This week I will be showing you a few other things that you can do with the June Kit!

Remember to stop by the SSINKspiration main blog to see what the other Design Team Members created for you with Pinwheels!  You won't want to miss this cute projects!


If you are interested in signing up for My Paper Pumpkin, you can receive a monthly kit, right in your mailbox for under $20 per month.  The projects are so cute and fun, you won't want to miss another one!  Sign up at www.mypaperpumpkin.com and choose Kim Ryden as your demonstrator.  Sign up by July 10th and receive your first kit this month!

No comments: