6.28.2013

Practical Scrappers: Inspired by Pinterest

It's time to be inspired by Pinterest again today at Practical Scrappers.  This challenge fell on the perfect day because we are hosting a playdate that our house this morning (kiddos are 4 and almost 2) that is Pinterest inspired!
 
Each Mom is bringing an activity or a snack that she has pinned on Pinterest but hasn't gotten around to doing with her own kids yet.  My activity is...messy!  But it should be fun!!!
 
Anyway, back to the crafty-ness before I head to bed and get ready for the kids tomorrow!  Here is the pin that I chose to use as inspiration...
 
I love the texture of this blue background!  You can see the pin here.
 
 
And here is my creation...

I kept the textured background and added in a flower in the same color!  It was late when I took this picture so the colors are kind of off.  But these are a few of Stampin' Up!'s new colors: Smokey Slate, Costal Cabana and Strawberry Slush.
 
Hope you enjoyed my card today.  Don't forget to check out what the other Design Team members were inspired by Pinterest to create over on the Practical Scrappers blog
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Smokey Slate, Costal Cabana, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Regarding Dahlias
Ink: Costal Cabana, Strawberry Slush
Tools: Paper Snips
Big Shot: Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Embellishment:In Color Boutique Details
 
Purchase these products HERE!

No comments: