6.01.2013

Hiding In My Craft Room #100A: Choose Your Own...

Challenge that is! For this challenge all you need to do is pick a previous HIMCR challenge! Freestyle doesn't count! It can be a challenge you wanted to do but didn't get a chance to, a challenge you started and didn't get finished or posted, or one that you already participated in and want to create another one! It HAS to be something you make or finish that is NEW, no back linking please!

The sponsor for this challenge is Template Dreams! You could win a $5 gift certificate!
 
I chose to work with Challenge #86: Use a Kit
 
 
I got to use the Let's Go Racing Kit from Template Dreams and I love it so much for my little car-aholic! 
 
Can't wait to see you all play along and pick your own challenge!  Be sure to check out the HIMCR blog to see what the other design team members came up with for challenge 100A!

No comments: