6.24.2013

More Paper Pumpkin Cards: June Kit

I know that I showed you one card that I made with my June Paper Pumpkin Kit.  BUT, I have a few more for you today.  This weekend I got to play around with the kit a bit more!
 
For this card I used Early Espresso for my brown.  I just like that color a lot better than Soft Suede.  I also added in some fun Pumpkin Pie embellishments in the hexagons!  LOVE it!

This card used a lot of washi tape!  I also love all of the different colored hexagons and that they are pointing different directions!

This last card was meant to be simple.  Not a lot of added products.  I did add in the Chocolate Chip DSP behind the hexagon punch outs.  Simple and Cute!

And after those 4 cards, I still have this left over!  I play on using some of the hexagons and of course the stamps to make a few other cards!  Can't wait to get time to play!
 
If you don't want to miss another kit, head to www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up.  Choose Kim Ryden as your demonstrator!  The first person to sign up with me before July 10th will have the opportunity to purchase the June Kit for $20.  You will never be able to get it again!  But I got an extra to share this month!  Please let me know if you are interested!

1 comment:

Jen said...

super cute cards!! Love the hexagons!