6.29.2013

Hiding In My Craft Room #104: Freestyle

This week at HIMCR the challenge is...Freestyle!  Meaning you can do whatever you want!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!
 
I was recently in a swap with a few (15) demonstrators in my Stampin' Up! group. Our new catalog has been out for about a month and it's always fun to see what other people are doing with their new stamps.  SO...now I have 16 cards using NEW merchandise to show you!  I'm excited!!!
 
Here is the swap that I created...
 
 
New items on this card: Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set, Birthday Cake Stamp, Bermuda Bay Ink, Smokey Slate Cardstock and Ink, and the Brights Stack of DSP! 
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, Whisper White
DSP: Brights Stack
Stamp Sets: Birthday Cake, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks: Smokey Slate, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay
Big Shot: Labels Collection
Embellishment: 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon - Basic
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals
 
Purchase these products HERE!

No comments: