1.25.2013

Practical Scrappers: January Card Sketch

It's time for my first card sketch with Practical Scrappers.  Here is the sketch that we were given...
 
 
 
I was inspired and created this card...
 
Cute and simple.  Easy to put together and it has WASHI!  You all know I'm obessed right?!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Crumb Cake and Whisper White (Stampin Up, SU)
DSP: My Mind's Eye (MME)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Embellishments: Button (SU), Thread (SU) and washi tape (American Crafts, K&Company and various)
 
I hope that you all will head on over to Practical Scrappers today to see the other takes on the sketch and you can even play along with us!  Link here in the comments, I would love to come check out your work!

4 comments:

Mary J said...

I'm rubbish with washi, but you've done wonders with it!

Sarah C said...

I love this card!!! Such a clean design and yummy pops of color! Simply fabulous :-)

Jen said...

Love this card Kim! The word bubble stamp is super cute! Thanks for the link..I may have to go look for one for my stash! ;)

Jinny Newlin said...

Lovin' that Washi tape, girl; and that little, hello bubble is TOO CUTE!