1.09.2013

Practical Scrappers: Frugal Finds

This week at Practical Scrappers we are using...
 
TOOTHPICKS!
 
I have used toothpicks before as the pole of a banner but when I saw this challenge I wanted to use toothpicks as a border on a scrapbook page.  I quickly realized that I would have to place A LOT of toothpicks for a 12 inch border on a scrapbook page (and I wanted to go all the way across)!  Ha ha! 
 
So I decided on a card instead!  I love how it turned out and that it really could be used as a masculine card too!  Make sure that you go check out all of the other ways to use toothpick in crafting!  The other Practical Scrappers have some great ideas!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Basic Gray and Whisper White (Stampin Up!)
DSP: Neutrals Stack (Stampin Up!)
Stamp Set: Petite Pairs (Stampin Up!), Friendly Flags (Hero Arts)
Ink: Basic Gray and Basic Black (Stampin Up!)
Embellishments: Washi Tape (generic), Gems (Close to my Heart), Twine (My Mind's Eye), Toothpicks (Target)
 
 
 

1 comment:

Michele Gross said...

Toothpicks! That is so cool!!