1.26.2013

Hiding In My Craft Room #82: Valentine's Day

It's almost Valentine's Day ladies and if you are a card maker you better hope to it!  HIMCR's challenge #82 will help you get at least one card complete for the day of love!
 
This month we were given a fun digital card making kit, Valentine Craft Making Kit: Designed by Sherri and sold at The Scrapbook Stamp Society
 
I love that the images are already colored!  My card came together so simply...in less than 5 minutes!
 
I started this card with a Cherry Cobbler cardstock (SU) base.  The image was printed on Whisper White cardstock (SU).  I placed the image in the center of the card front and then added a little washi tape to the corners.  I finished the card off with a little tower of buttons. 
 
I love it and my daughter really does!  She prompty took it and put it in her "stash".
 
Head on over to Sherri's blog to get a free digital image to use on this week's challenge!!

No comments: