1.05.2013

Hiding In My Craft Room #79: Black & White + 1

It's time for another challenge with HIMCR!  This week we have a Color Challenge for you!

Black & White + 1 Color of Your Choice!

This was a fun challenge for me!  I love making a project out of just neutrals and then adding in a pop of color!

So here is my card this week...

I started with a Crumb Cake cardstock base.  I then added in DSP from from my Neutrals Stack by Stampin Up!  I made the cute black label with my Apothecary Accents Framelits for the Big Shot.

The cute little butterfly was made with the new Sale-a-Bration stamp set: Bloomin' Marvelous and punched out with our new Bitty Butterfly punch!  Then I popped it up with a dimensional.

I love how it turned out...don't you?!  Don't forget to head on over to the HIMCR blog to see what all of the other Design Team members came up with this week!

No comments: