9.08.2010

Patterned Paper

Card Challenge #2: Use at least 4 patterned papers on one card!

Natasha created this card. I love how she paired all of her patterns together! There are exactly 4, but it would have been easy to add more layers to her cute circle creation! And she again used one of my favorite buttons! Those Brights Collection buttons...I can't get enough of them!


Kathy created this card. She used patterned paper that she took from her 6x6 Sale-a-Bration stack! The leaves she stamped came from the Falling Leaves stamp set! I love this new set...it is perfect for fall and Thanksgiving themed projects!!


If you want to play along just add a link to your project in the comments section! I would love to see what you come up with!


Most posts to come! (And don't forget to read below...I'm posting a lot in these next few days which means multiple posts per day!)

No comments: