9.08.2010

CROP Challenges

3 Days without blogging...Eeeeeekkk! It must have been a holiday weekend!

Anyway, I'm back and I have a ton of posts lined up for you! So you might even get more than one per day!

My August crop was awesome and I did challenges just like last month so I wanted to share what I came up with as well as my customers! They are awesome too!

CARD Challenge #1: Find inspiration from a card on page 120-121 of the Idea Book & Catalog for a card of your own.

Kathy (my momma!) chose this card from page 121.


And here is her card! Isn't it super cute?! She used the new hostess stamp set: Birthday Bakery and the Priceless stamp set. The sentiment says, "If you are what you eat, eat something cute!" I love it!


Natasha used the middle card on this page as her inspiration.


She used the Falling Leaves stamp set and created a fall themed card! I just love it and it even included one of my very favorite buttons!

If you would like to play along just add the link to your card below. More posts below!

1 comment:

Amy Rogers said...

Love the catalog inspiration cards - you did a nice job changing them!!! I'm following you...
Amy
http://amysstampincreations.blogspot.com/