9.09.2010

14 Months

SCRAPBOOK Challenge #1: Trade an item with another scrapper and create a layout with it.

Here is a layout I made to showcase Brooke at 14 months. I traded with my mom. She gave me that cute white flower border strip and I gave her a few chipboard pieces to play with.


At first I didn't know what I was going to do with this strip but I added a few felt flowers to it and I think it goes nicely with my page!


Journaling still needs to be added to this page. Do you ever feel like you need a WHOLE day to just journal on pages that you haven't yet?! I do! But I have to really be in the mood to journal, don't you?! Good think I have a blog and all of my journaling is already written down here for this page!

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE that flower, border strip! Great trade!