9.01.2010

Almost Fall

Awww...doesn't it feel like a nice fall day outside? Well it did this morning when I was out and about. It was so nice...I wore jeans and didn't sweat!

Here is Card #3: Falling Leaves

I have wanted to purchase this stamp set for a whole year now and finally did it! I love the cute little patterns on the leaves. Check them out...


Fallin Leaves Stamp Set by Stampin Up (#115368 $21.95)


This set is great for fall and Thanksgiving cards and I just LOVE it!! For this card I stamped them on Whisper White Cardstock and cut them out. Aren't they super cute?!


1/2" Seam Binding: Cherry Cobbler (#120992 $6.95) Also comes in Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla


I love this Seam Binding that is available in the NEW Holiday Mini! You can order from it today!!!


Designer Buttons: Neutrals (#119743 $8.95)


And you all know how I feel about buttons! I love them! Stringing a little twine through the neutrals buttons is a great way to accent a fall card!


Hope you have enjoyed my cards so far. Come back tomorrow for more!


No comments: