2.02.2010

Week One: 1/1-1/8

You may be wondering why my first week is 8 days long. WELL...before I even though about it, I was taking pictures whichever way I wanted to and then I decided to use this kit and it only holds horizontal pictures. SO...I had to get creative! (Good thing I like to do that!)

See how easy it is...you slip a little card in the top left corner, stamp the date on it (date stamp included with kit), add your pictures and journaling cards and then you're done!


I added in a Stampin Up 8.5x11 page protector and make a cute little scrapbook page with the 12x12 papers that are included with the kit. If you click on the picture you will also see "day of the week" stickers that are on my journaling cards. Those are also included with the kit! WOW!


And here you can see all of my pictures up close! (You should be able to click on the above pictures to read the journaling.)








Thanks for stopping by. Checking back tomorrow to see more!

No comments: