2.01.2010

Project 365...

Now that we are 1 month into 2010, I figured I better show you how I will be documenting Ryden Project 365!
I bought Becky Higgins' Project Life kit. Oh how I love it!!! Check it out here! You get TONS of stuff for the price! Anyway...when I got it last week, I went right to work getting it all filled up with the pictures I had for the month of January so far! Above you will see the album that comes in the kit! I think it's 3-1/2". It's HUGE!


And here is my title page. This album has page protectors with spots for four 4x6 pictures and then four small journaling cards. The kit comes with tons of decorative pieces to slip into all of the spots. I just love all of the designs. All I did for the title page was decide which cards I wanted to us and then I stamped: "Project 365:" at the top AND "The Ryden Family 2010" at the bottom. The beauty of this kit is that you don't have to use it for project 365...you can use it for anything!!


I will be posting more about my album in the coming days!

No comments: