2.19.2010

One Whole Year

The whole idea of me taking monthly pictures on this Stendig calendar was to document it at the end of the year and see how much Brooke has grown! So I used My Digital Studio to create a layout where all 13 pictures were the same size and on one page! I love seeing the pregression of the year...

Above you will see a full body shot on the calendar...I tried to position her in the same place every month but it got incresingly difficult! ha ha!


And here you can see a close up of her face every month. Isn't it amazing how much they change in a year?? I think it will be fun to continue this tradition every year with a favorite picture from each month of my little ones. And with MDS it's super easy to create and I don't have to pay to have 12 (13 in this case) pictures printed out!


Happy Birthday baby girl!

No comments: