2.26.2010

"love" Layout

Just wanted to share with you my club page for this month. Don't you just love it??!!


Here are a few ways you can get your hands on it if you want one too:

1. Make n' Take - Come to the crop in Gardner on Saturday, 2/27 any time from noon until midnight and make this page yourself! Cost will be $8. All contents are included except the cute baby you see in all of the pictures (and of course you fill the page with your own pictures too)! You must provide your own adhesive. This will take approx. 1 hour to complete.

2. Page Kit - I will stamp all of the images for you and have all of the papers pre-cut. All you have to do is cut and glue. Cost will be $10. The beauty about this is that you can create this layout whenever you want or whenever you have time!

3. Completed Layout - Who wants to do all that work when I will do it for you? You say you want it and I will provide you with a completed layout. All you need to do is add pictures! Cost is $12.

**Your designer series paper may differ a little from my sample but it will coordinate and will all be from the Sending Love DSP pack in the mini catalog.**

**Please note that if you are in my Scrapbook Club, you get to make this page for FREE!!! No need to email me back to sign up! I will see you on Friday night at my house (6:30pm) OR Saturday at the crop to complete your page!**

I only have 4 kits available so act now! First come, first serve! Email me to reserve yours today! demokimsu@yahoo.com Please note in your email which option you prefer: 1, 2, or 3.

If you do not choose option #1 you may pick up your kit or completed page at my house in Gardner or I will ship it to you for $5.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: