11.04.2014

Technique Tuesday: Clear Blocks & Markers

It's Technique Tuesday over at SSINKspiration!  We have a fun tutorial for your today using Clear Blocks and Markers!  So be sure you head on over and check it out today.


I love to use this technique on Watercolor Paper!  I used Cherry Cobbler and Calypso Coral markers and just spritzed with my Stampin' Mist!


I am also linking up with the sketch over at Fab Friday...


Love this sketch!


Be sure you head on over to the SSINKspiration main blog to see what the other Design Team Members created for you today.  Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Amanda Mertz said...

Cool technique to get a different look every time! I like how modern your card is with the triangle pattern and the clean and crisp Christmas tree! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!