11.03.2014

SSINKspiration Color Challenge #15

It's time for another Color Challenge over at SSINKspiration!  I have to admit that this one stumped me for a bit...BUT when I see green, I think trees.  

Here are the colors for the Color Challenge...



And here is my card...


I hope you enjoy my card today!  I used the Festival of Trees Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Tree Punch.  I love this bundle!


I am also linking up for the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #98


Love this sketch!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you stop by the SSINKspiration main blog to see what the other Design Team Members created for you!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great job mixing our color challenge with the sketch layout. Perfect for the trees.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a fabulous & festive take on the sketch!