11.17.2014

SSINKspiration: Layout Sketch

It's time for another Layout Sketch over at SSINKspiration!  Here is this month's sketch...



And here is my take on it...


I have had these pictures of Noah just sitting around and waiting to get in his album!  I thought this layout was perfect for a kid themed page!

The stamp set I used is the Boys Will be Boys set.  I love all of the images in this set!  They are perfect for little boy pages!



My favorite image in the set is this little robot!



But I also love the army guy and the blocks!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to stop by the SSINKspiration main blog today so that you can see all of the fun samples that the Design Team Members created for you!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

What a fun set of pages using the layout challenge. Great job!