11.02.2014

Can You Case It? #43: A Sketch Challenge

It's time for another Sketch Challenge at Can You Case It?

Here is this month's sketch...



And here is my take on the sketch...


I have had this little robot in my craft room for a few months now and I just LOVE him.  

My son currently goes around saying, "I am a robot."  He uses a robot voice and everything!  It's pretty darn cute!  So I knew I had to make him a card or two with it!

How did I make the little gears?  I first punched Silver Foil Paper with a 1/2" Circle Punch and then with a 1" Circle punch.  After that I used my Paper Snips to cut the little slits all the way around!  It took some time but it's SUPER CUTE!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you go and check out the Can You Case It? main blog to see what the other Design Team Members created for you today!  You won't want to miss their cards!  And don't forget that you can play along with us this week and every week!  We would love to see what you are creating!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Smokey Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP: Maritime
Other Paper: Silver Foil Sheets
Stamp Set: Boys Will be Boys
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Blendabilities - Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Smokey Slate
Punches: 1" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Decorative Label
Tools: Paper Snips
Embellishments: Washi Tape - Epic Day
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals



No comments: