2.04.2014

Practical Scrappers: February Layout Sketch

Today over at Practical Scrappers we are showing you our February Layout Sketch!  Check it out...
 
 
I just love all of the hearts and when I saw this sketch, I knew it would be perfect for any pictures of my little girl!
 
Brooke started gymnastics a few months ago with a friend and I love these little pictures of her!
 
 
 
I think my favorite part of the layout is the little elements in the top left corner!  I love the "the BIG day" stamp by Heidi Swapp.  It's prefect because Brooke was so excited about her first day of gymnastics!
 
I hope that you will stop by the Practical Scrappers blog to see what the other Design Team Members created today and leave them some comment love!  Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments: