2.03.2014

SSINKspiration: February Color Challenge

It's time for another Color Challenge at SSINKspiration!  And we would love for you to play along with us! 
 
Here are the colors...
 
 
When I first saw these colors together, I wasn't sure what to do.  But they really do scream SPRING!  So I wen with a little floral action!
 
Here's my card...
 
 
The stamp set I used is a Sale-a-Bration set called: You're Lovely.  You can get this set for FREE with a $50 purchase!
 
Make sure you head on over the SSINKspiration main blog today to see what the other Design Team Members created with this fun Color Combination.  And please play along with us.  Create your card based on the Color Combination above, go to the SSINK blog and link up!  Can't wait to see your creations!
 
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi Core'dinations, Pink Pirouette Core'dinations, Whisper White
DSP: Neutrals Stack
Stamp Set: You're Lovely
Inks: Wild Wasabi
Markers: Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Designer Buttons - Neutrals, Baker's Twine - Whisper White
Tools: Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 
Order these and other products at my online store.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

super cute way to use the colors. I love the torn layers!

brrenwick said...

I think your card is LOVELY! I love that you used the core'dinations paper...it looks amazing!

Melissa said...

This is such a cute card Kim! I love the chevron and all the layers!

Kathy Peck said...

Great card Kim. I love this.