2.17.2014

Practical Scrappers: 10 Things Brads

Today over at Practical Scrappers we are talking about Brads and Eyelets.  We have 10 ways that you can use these wonderful little embellishments.

I chose to go digital for my project today!  I love Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio


I created this card and I can't wait to print it and give it to someone I love!

Adding digital brads gives dimension to your project and you will NEVER run out of them!!  YAY!!


If you are interested in trying Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio, you can try it for 30 days at no cost to you.  Purchasing the full program will only cost you $19.95!  That is an amazing deal!!!



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Please be sure to check out the other projects made with brads and eyelets today over at the Practical Scrappers main blog!

No comments: