2.14.2013

Practical Scrappers: Inspired by Pinterest (Valentines)

So here we are with February's Inspired by Pinterest post!  This month we were supposed to find a pin on Pinterest that inspired us to create a Valentine project.
 
Here is the pin that inspired me...
 
 
And here is my Valentine project...

 
I created a Valentine's Day card using this non-traditional color scheme.  I love grey and yellow together and adding in jean material and pearls just makes it even cuter!
 
Thanks for stopping by and please make sure to check out all of the other projects by the design team at Practial Scrappers today!

2 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

OMG I thought as I am blog hopping that I had to check your post out. Your Valentine is so cute. Made me giggle too and thanks for the two in one joy. Laughter is the best medicine. Hugs, Bev

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE this color palette to bits, and your mix of patterns is delish!