2.11.2013

Craft Your Passion #149: Valentine

Time for another Craft Your Passion Challenge.  This week we made a valentine using a digital stamp from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  I chose to use the image: Sock Monkey - Lift Heart.  Isn't he just SO cute?!
 
 
For this card, I started with a Soft Suede cardstock base (Stampin Up, SU).  I then added on a few layers of the NEW More Amore DSP (SU). 
 
I used these colors to color in my image: Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Real Red and Primrose Petals.
 
A few heart brads from Making Memories finished off this card.
 
So easy and super cute!  I hope you all can play along with us this week at Craft Your Passion.  Just make a Valentine and link it up before the end of the day on Sunday and you could win this week's prize!  YAY!
 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Kim,
your card is lovely. He looks great this little monkey.
xxx Michelle

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

So cute! Sock Monkey rocks.
Anita
DT Sister

Bonnie Irvine said...

Sock Monkey cracks me up. He looks so proud of the heart he is holding. Cute, cute!