2.23.2013

Hiding In My Craft Room #86: Use a Kit

Hey Everyone!  This week at HIMCR we are creating a project using a kit.  If you are like me, you have a lot of kits laying around your craft room.  This could be a scrapbook club kit that you subscribe to, a kit from a store or just a pack of coordinating papers!
 
For my card, I used a kit by My Mind's Eye called: On the Bright Side.  The kit includes a few papers and some die cuts to match!
 
 
I started this card with a Kraft cardstock base.  I then added on a a piece of the designer paper, a few die cuts and a button tied with twine!
 
I am also entering this card for CAS(E) this Sketch #16...
 

 
Hope you all enjoy and don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team did today at the HIMCR blog!
 

2 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the fun letters - great colours and such a fun font! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Julie Day said...

Sweet card, love the sentiment letters and that silhouette background and the button is a perfect touch :)Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!