2.09.2013

Hiding In My Craft Room #84: Super Scraps Saturday

Hey Everyone!  It's that time again...time to get our your scraps and play along! 
 
Just make a card using scraps and enter you card on the HIMCR blog!
 
 
It's kinda hard to believe that this card was made totally out of scraps...but it's TRUE!
 
The card base is about 3"x3".  I used the new Core'dinations cardstock in Cherry Cobbler and sanded that a bit around the edges.  I then used this cute doily heart from the More Amore DSP pack by Stampin Up.  I had cut it out to use on another card earlier this week but just didn't like how it was looking.  So it was sitting on my table, ready to be used!
 
I filled in the heart with various pink buttons!  Then I added a cute heart banner from the WPlus9 Stamp Set: Banner Love.  Unfortunately it looks like it's out of stock right now!  :(  The banner was stamped on a piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock and adhered tot he buttons with dimensionals.
 
I think that completes the details of my card this week.  Make sure to check out all of the other projects from the Design Team and play along with us this week!

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

So sweet! My sister-in-law says that pink and red don't go together. She's crazy! Right?! I think you've just proved it, too ;). LOVE that banner! Have a great weekend!