11.16.2012

Retro Sketches #37

Well...the hubby is out of town and yesterday was a bad nap day.  So...the kids and I headed to Sonic Happy Hour and then to Micheal's to kill some time!  I found out that select paper packs were 40% off!  So I scored this cute MME Christmas 6x6 pack for around $4!  I just had to get it out and play today at nap time!  :)
 
I got my inspiration from Retro Sketches #37.  Check it out...it's a good one!!!
 
My card started with a Crumb Cake cardstock base then added a layer of Whisper White with my new papers torn and distressed on top.  The wood trees are from Studio Calico.  I finished this card off with some black and Cherry Cobbler baker's twine!  So Easy!!
 

Check out this sketch and play along!

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-46.html

Jen said...

Love this card! The colors are awesome and the bakers twine and wood trees are a great touch!!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the kind words on my blog! I love this card, especially the wood trees! How cute.