11.09.2012

Needed: Thank You Cards

I don't know about you, but I love to send Thank You cards and I haven't in a while because my stash has been LOW!  So this week I've been building it up and a few of my favorite people should start seeing them in the mail again!
 
Last night I tried out a few challenges and got this card...
 
I started with a Basic Gray cardstock base and added a piece of silver Glimmer paper across the front.  The 3 half circles (1") are in the colors: Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant.  I tied some Wisteria Wonder twine around the whole card and then added a mini silver brad to each circle.  I completed the card by using my sentiment, thank you.  But this could easily be a card for just about any event!
 
Here are the challenges that I am entering...

Love this sketch!!!  I need to play this challenge every week...it's my new FAV!

All of the purple isn't my first chocie but I thought I would challenge myself a little bit!  Hope you like it PDCC!
 
Enjoy your weekend everyone!  I'll be back tomorrow with Super Scraps Saturday at Hiding in my Craft Room!

8 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Perfectly combined challenges! Love your take on the sketch Kim!!! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Anonymous said...

I really like the purple and grey combination of your CAS(E) card. I also entered that challenge but used warm fall colors.
Happy Friday!

Allie

Laurie said...

I love this CAS design and the colors you used! Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Anonymous said...

These colours are so great together and I love the mini brads that add dimension and a delicate bit of bling! Anita in France

Meghan said...

I love the colors, and the way you used the sketch is fabulous!

Kim S said...

Love it! So simple but your use of glimmer paper, twine and the randomly placed silver dots make it so very fun and unique! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a great take on the color story this week, Kim, and I love the CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC!

Rachel said...

i love that you played along, even with those challenging purples! You made a lovely card! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com