11.24.2012

Hiding in my Craft Room #73

This week at HIMCR for our Mix It Up Challenge we are all doing Christmas themed cards.  So if you need some inspiration for this holiday cards...come check out what all of the design team has been up to!
 
My card is very simple!  I used it as a make n take for my last CROP event.  I started with a Crumb Cake card base and then used Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations cardstock!  I LOVE this stuff!  Seriously...if you don't have any, you need to order it! 
 
On the Early Espresso piece, I tore the bottom edge and then used Stampin Up's new sanding block to distressing all over the paper.  What I love most about this NEW cardstock is that it doesn't have a white core.  The core is a lighter shade of the outside color.
 
On the Cherry Cobbler piece I just used the sanding block on the outside edges to give a little bit of color.  Then I stamped the new Seasonal Saying - Christmas Single Stamp (love this new single stamp option!) in Always Artichoke ink on Very Vanilla cardstock.  This stamp is one of my FAVORITES this holiday season!  A little loop of Always Artichoke seam binding ribbon finishes off the card!
 
There you have it!  I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving feasts and you are loving getting ready for Christmas!!  Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

Angela Crafty Spot said...

I Like your Christmas card this week! Missed your banners :)
Angela