10.03.2012

Dynamic Duos #22

When I saw this color combination on the Dynamic Duos website, I knew I just had to play along.  I love Cherry Cobbler with Pool Party!  One of my favorite color combinations!
 
For Challenge #22 you can choose any color you want to go with Cherry Cobbler and also add in neutrals too!

Here is my card!  Very CAS!
 
I figured that it would be a great card to leave around the house for my hubby to find.  That woodgrain heart from the retired I {Heart} Hearts stamp set is my FAVORITE for men!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Great colour choice to go with the Cherry Cobbler, and what a GREAT masculine card! Well done - thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos.
Cheers, Karen

Lisa Elton said...

A perfect card for your hubby! thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!