6.29.2011

Sketchy Thursdays 6.23

I just loved this week's Sketchy Thursdays sketch. Check out my take on it...

I used a scrapbook kit from Alphabet Soup and the little alphabet and number stickers came from Pink Paislee. So cute!


This layout is all about Noah's ultrasounds at 28 weeks. We are at 31 weeks now and I get an ultrasound every single week...YAY!! More pictures to scrapbook!


We are doing Noah's room with elephants. Don't you just love this elephant?!!


Isn't he such a cutie?!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pages. I love the idea of using the ruler image to measure how far along you are - clever!
And for the record... I'd much rather have a baby this summer than go to SLC or ANYWHERE for that matter. lol

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE those cutie, zoo animals! Oh, my gracious! He's getting so big! He'll be here before you know it!