6.20.2011

SIT #50

So I'm finally back to blogging because I actually created something! WOO HOO!


I saw this sketch from Sketches in Thyme and thought it would be perfect for a one picture layout! Here's what I created...


I used the Echo Park Little Boy line! This layout is all about me being 21 weeks pregnant with Noah! Tomorrow I will be 30 weeks...my how the time is flying by!!!



All of the papers on this layout came from the Echo Park kit. I added some Stampin Up satin ribbon and a random button tied with Stampin Up Baker's Twine!



Even those silver brads came from Stampin Up! :)


Supplies Used - Cardstock: Real Red (SU), DSP (Echo Park), Embellishments: Night of Navy Satin Ribbon (SU), White button (Unknown), Chocolate Chip Baker's Twine (SU) and silver brads (SU).


3 comments:

Karin said...

aawwwwhhh so adorable! Love the bold colors and the picture is so pretty.
Thanks for playing with us on Sketches in Thyme. Hugs!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a bright, happy, bold color combo, girl! And what a treasure, for your albums, for sure! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

li-bee-ti said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the cheerful look of this lo, with all the bright dp you used.
Thanks for playing with us at Sketches In Thyme!