6.29.2011

Sketches in Thyme - Open Challenge

***I didn't get thos posted before the deadline last night because blogger wasn't working. But I thought I would share it anyway!***


I liked the sketch that Tiffany used this week and since it's an open challenge at Sketches in Thyme this week, I decided to use it too!




Here's my layout...




I love these papers that I got while I was out at Archiver's last week! They are all from My Mind's Eye! Love it!





That piece of tape that says, "I really, really, really, really like this." is part of the new Smash book line from K & Company. So much fun to use! You will see it on a few other layouts I will be showing you soon!







I just love all of the polka dots on this page. So cute!

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute, girl! LOVE that you take so many pictures of yourself. I'm always the one behind the camera. I have to remind myself to be in them sometimes, or my family will never know that I existed :). LOL!