6.08.2011

Color Dare #104

The Color Dare this week is:

Not Quite Navy

Cajun Craze

Baja Breeze


And here's my card!


I love this little Father's Day card I made for my hubby. He plays guitar and Brooke is really digging it lately. So what is more perfect than my new stamp set: Grunge Rock, which I got on sale last month! YAY!




***Forgot to mention that this card was made from Clean & Simple's Sketch #143!***



Supplies Used - Stamp Sets: Grunge Rock and Best Dad Ever (SU), Cardstock: Crumb Cake and Whisper White (SU), DSP: Sassafras and Echo Park, Sticker Boarder (SU retired), Twine (SU).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great way to use the challenge colors - very out of the box. Love that the entire center piece resembles a ticket. Cool!

jjcreations said...

Love this - it's so calm with the Baja Breeze - and then the edges are like....Rockin' on Fire! Totally cool look.

Kim P said...

Great wayto use the colors! Love the edges, the guitar...fantastic card!