7.29.2010

Scrapbook Challenge #2

SCRAPBOOK CHALLENGE #2 - Create a layout using 3 punches.

(Please excuse my pictures that will not load in the correct direction. I guess Blogger is smarter than me and thinks the pictures should face this way. So you will have to turn you head quarter turn to the right!)

Sara created this first layout. She used the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch (#118874 $16.95), 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch (#119854 $16.95), and the retired Three Flower punch. I just love her color combo too! Brown and Green is one of my favorites!


Jean created this layout. She used the Scallop Edge Border punch (#119882 $15.95), 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch, and the Photo Corners Punch (#119878 $16.95). This layout also completes the "One Picture on a page" challenge. And it kind of even completes another challenge that you will hear about later this week!


Margie completed this layout. She used the 3/4" Circle punch (#119873 $10.95), Photo Corner punch, and the retired Three Flowers punch. I love this Basic Grey patterned paper that she used! SO CUTE!


And here is my take on the challenge. I used the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1-3/4" Circle punch (#119850 $16.95), and the Scallop Edge Border punch. This is all about the day when my daughter started walking. (Click on the picture to enlarge and see the journaling.) This page would also complete the previous scrapbook challenge of "one picture on the page".


Remember to come back tomorrow for more challenge results and link up if you would like to take part in any of these challenges with us!


No comments: