7.30.2010

Card Challenge #2

CARD CHALLENGE #2: Create a card using only scraps. You may used a new piece of cardstock for the base of the card and you can also use some whisper white or very vanilla if there is none in your scraps!

This first card was created by Kathy. I think she completed every one of the challenges that applied to cards! Way to go! She managed to use ALL scraps for this card except the Crumb Cake card base! I just love how it turned out and think I might have to create one of these for myself later!!


This card was created by Jean. All pieces were scraps except for the card base! WOW! I just love this color combo too! I love how a little paper piercing adds so much to a card! So cute!

Remember to come back tomorrow for more challenge results and link up if you would like to take part in any of these challenges with us!

1 comment:

Patty said...

I love the clean and simple cards!

I am your newest follower from the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

Happy stamping!