7.28.2010

Card Challenge #1

CARD CHALLENGE #1 - Create a card to send this week!

My mom, Kathy, made this cute birthday card to send to her sister-in-law. I just love the use of the Basic Grey "Olivia" collection DSP. It goes great with SU colors: Basic Grey and Regal Rose.


My mother-in-law, Jean, made this card. She said it was to send to a sweet little grand-daughter of hers. She only has one, and that's my daughter! I love the use of the new Crumb Cake ink! That's gonna quickly become a new favorite of mine!


And here is the card that I created this week to send. I am hosting a baby shower for my sister-in-law and these are the invitations for her party! Don't you just love that giraffe ribbon! Found it at Walmart!!

Come back tomorrow for more challenge results and remember if you want to play along and create a card to send this week, link up in the comment section! I would love to see what you are sending out!

No comments: