7.27.2010

CROP Challenges

Last Saturday I had my monthly crop. This time around I held it at my house. I decided that we needed something fun to do at the crop, something to challenge us to think outside of our normal crafty comforts. SO...I came up with 10 challenges! And here I am to blog about them, one per day for the next 10 days!

There are 5 challenges for cards and 5 for scrapbooking. Please feel free to play along with what we did and post a link to your blog or picture in the comments section! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Scrapbook Challenge #1 - Create a page using just one picture!

This first page was created by Sara! She was working on her honeymoon scrapbook with pictures of her wonderful tropical vacation!


And I guess we were looking at the same page in our Creating Keepsakes magazine for inspiration, cause I thought this page was super cute too! Here is my take on the one picture layout challenge! I just love this kit (A Walk in the Park) from Echo Park. I found it on Ebay.


I also did this page. I wasn't thinking of a challenge when I created it but it does only have one picture on the page. So it counts!!


Close up of journaling: "I set you free to eat oatmeal all on your own this morning! Messy but FUN! :)"

Don't forget to link up your projects in the comments if you play along and come back tomorrow for more challenge fun!

No comments: