12.16.2009

Simple Baby Card

I bought the stamp set Big on Spring because of this stamp about a 2 years ago and I have never used it once! Do you find yourself doing that? Or is it just me?? I think I might have a make a New Year's Resolution about that or something!


Anyway...I just love this stamp "Let the cute begin" with that little onesie! So since I spent my whole 12 hour crop scrapbooking and forgot to make a baby card, I had to throw a quick one together on Sunday afternoon before we had dinner with some friends to celebrate their new baby!


This was so easy. I made a 4x4 card base out of Kraft cardstock (one of my friends recenty blogged about how she doesn't have any kraft cardstock in her house...gasp!). Then I stamped the image on the card base using Stazon black ink. I stamped the image again on water color paper. I colored in the onesie using a blender pen and Bermuda Bay ink. I then cut out the onesie and used a dimensional to pop it up. After that I finished the card off with some Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon! Easy!


I think I will have to go make a few more so I have a stock of baby cards on hand for all those babies that will be arriving this spring!

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

Hey! I made do without the kraft cardstock. What's a girl to do? I'm not lucky enough to have every last Stampin' Up supply at my fingertips :)!