12.06.2009

Christmas Thank You Cards

Today my family (daugther and husband) both took a 3 hour nap. I decided not to nap so I would be really tired tonight and go to bed early. Anyway...this gave me a whole afternoon to craft! WOO HOO!

I just love this paper from the Making Memories "Misletoe" Collection. Love it! My idea was to go ahead and make some Christmas Thank You cards so that I had them ready for after the holiday. I knew I wanted to cut the trees out of this paper and glue them to kraft cardstock! So this is what I started with.


And this is what I ended up with when I was done with the trees! There are approx. 70 trees on each sheet of paper! WOW!


I made 20 cards in about 1.5 hours!!!


I cut out the trees and popped one up with a dimensional. I averaged 2 trees per card. Then I used a blender pen and Close to Cocoa ink to shade in the ground. After that I rummaged through my rub ons to find 20 "Thank You" sayings. It was very simple!


There you have it!

No comments: