8.08.2009

From the Crop

So the crop was now 2 weeks ago and I'm just now getting pictures up of what everyone made. It's fun to walk around and see what others are creating! Check it out...

This page was made by my demo friend Becky! It's it so cute??? She always adds a ton of detail to her pages!


My mom started making Christmas cards. She was having fun using stamp sets from us demos that we have never used! Don't you just love that cute ribbon detail?!


Here's another card my mom made using some scrap designer paper from my box and the new Admit It Level 2 Hostess set!


This page was made by Jessica. She was having fun using the Cricut! And she also used Little Piece to embellish the page a bit.


Judy was new to our crop this month and I'm sure glad she came! She made some VERY cute Christmas cards! (These girls are making me look bad! I need to get started on some Christmas cards I guess!)


Here's another card by Judy.


Katie was all about scrapbooking today. She hand-drew her title on this page using a white gel pen. I told her that from a distance it looked like she had actually sewn it!


Tina was all about making cards this time. She created this great birthday card! I just love this set, Crazy for Cupcakes!


Margie has found that she loves our 8.5x8.5 On Board Chipboard scrapbooks! As you can see here, she can embellish them any way that she wants to. SO CUTE!


And here is a cute page that she created. She used the Cricut to cut those big scallops and just left her chipboard bare. Love it!


Michelle was working on a Disney album. Here is one of her pages about the Fireworks. I love the Minnie and Mickey sticker!

I still have more of my creations to post! Back with more later!