8.12.2009

A few simple pages...

It's all about simple these days. When you are getting ready to go on a 10 day vacation with a baby (for your very first time), you just have to remind yourself to KISS (keep it simple silly). And most times I'm that way with my scrapbooking too! I love to create fast simple pages most of the time. This just makes things go more quickly but it's still fun!

Here is a page that I did about the Stampin Up Regional conference that was held in Kansas City last fall. It was so much fun to attend. My dad's cousin from Colorado (who is a demo) came, my mom came as a guest, and my friend Margie also came as a guest! It was so much fun to have them all there!


Close up of the cute brads that I added a little Taffeta ribbon to in order to have a cute embellishment for the page!


And here is a page about our Sonic-a-Thon. In 2007 there were 5 of us who got together for FREE Root Beer Float night at Sonic. We ended up going to 6 different Sonics to get floats. And this year when we saw the commercials again, we thought we should try it! This time we made a different route and only hit 4. But in our defense, this year we had little Brooke to worry about getting to bed on time too! SO MUCH FUN!

No comments: