8.13.2009

3 Months...

It's hard to believe that these pictures were taken almost 3 months ago! Now Brooke is almost 6 months old!

I do a photo shoot every month and then I am making a layout of my favorite pictures from each month. I will use that blank space to write a few things that Brooke is doing at this age...just haven't gotten that far yet! Hope you like the layout


Well...we are off to vacation in Colorado. So I will not be posting for a while. We are told that there is no phone or internet service at our cabin in the woods. So...we are roughing it! I will miss you all but you know I will be back with tons of pictures! AND...my mom and I are bringing some crafting supplies and plan to make some Christmas cards in our down time. I will share our creations when we return!

No comments: